another new zine (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

look, i really didnt steal billygannon's idea but...

i am doing a new zine. it prob wont be out til july cos i've so many freakin exams but its a music zine that covers absolutely every style of CREDIBLE music, in A5 format

It will be handed out FREE at gigs and independant stores - I cant escape my DIY ethics for a second. If anyone has any reviews, pieces they'd like to contribute, or would like to advertise in it then PM me or email at [email protected]

Alan Remorse said:
look, i really didnt steal billygannon's idea but...

i am doing a new zine. it prob wont be out til july cos i've so many freakin exams but its a music zine that covers absolutely every style of CREDIBLE music, in A5 format

It will be handed out FREE at gigs and independant stores - I cant escape my DIY ethics for a second. If anyone has any reviews, pieces they'd like to contribute, or would like to advertise in it then PM me or email at [email protected]
Sounds cool Alan. A5 is the way forward...

Mine's going to be more like an Ireland's Own for the apathetic. I'll probably charge 50c for it too.

I was inspired to do this one by yer man from Kid Blunt's zine. The more zine's the better... although we should think of the environment. I'm printing mine on the suits of the oppressors.

billygannon said:
Sounds cool Alan. A5 is the way forward...

Mine's going to be more like an Ireland's Own for the apathetic. I'll probably charge 50c for it too.

I was inspired to do this one by yer man from Kid Blunt's zine. The more zine's the better... although we should think of the environment. I'm printing mine on the suits of the oppressors.

hehe indeed... Yeah, I was kinda mulling over the content and i decided i'd just concentrate on music. And A5 is so much easier when youre reading on the jacks. Let us know when yours is done.

it was loud, about 10 people didn't recognise me because i was dressed up, isis fans are a pile of tits, the quiet bits are not for shouting 'AAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!' in you pile of culchie twats, then i went home
-done!

they played songs a, b and c off albums x, y and z. darren was wearing a suit- it was almost like a date. i thought it was so intense i just had to shout 'AARRRRRRRRR!!!!!' all the time. i collected the dripping sweat of at least 4 band members and am willing to sell it for a substantial profit. then i went home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back