another atp question (1 Viewer)

taubstumm

Supporter
Website
kvt.red
me and my palz are flying in to heathrow.

then we're getting the tube into ____________ station in central london.

then we're getting the regional train going from ____________ station to rye.

fill that blank, folks!

tom. said:

fill that blank, folks!
ALL I KNOW IS COCKFOSTERS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT...AHH HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ALLAHQUANDO!!!

Get the Southern Rail train to Ashford from London Victoria. Rye is one of the stops on this line.

Here's the timetable:
http://www.southernrailway.com/content/doc/pdf/timetable_a_11.pdf

To get from Heathrow to Victoria...
Get the Piccadilly line to South Kensington and then take either the Circle Line or District Line, both of which go to Victoria Station.

It'll take you about 45 minutes to an hour to get from Heathrow to Victoria. The Tube is vastly over-rated.

Haven't a clue how long the Southern train will take - although I warrant it's pretty shitty - so give it a bit of time as well.

tom. said:

fill that blank, folks!
It's Heefrow to Charing Cwoss. Ven a Savv'en Rey'oo try'n to Roye via Ashf'd Inteunashnal, Hee-am Street and Bee-attle(s).

Milo Minderbinder said:
80p is kewl

Are you going Miley?

Actually don't answer that, I'll know soon enough. I'll be the one throwing a Rye smile your way

More important question: what's Pontins's mascot called again? If nobody knows then can we just say it's Marty Moose?

Milo Minderbinder said:
Haven't a clue how long the Southern train will take - although I warrant it's pretty shitty - so give it a bit of time as well.

It should only take about 1 hour 30 minutes, though it usually involves changing at Ashford.

portrid said:
Are you going Miley?

Actually don't answer that, I'll know soon enough. I'll be the one throwing a Rye smile your way

More important question: what's Pontins's mascot called again? If nobody knows then can we just say it's Marty Moose?

I'm not. Although it'd be nice to see you over the weekend. I work beside Covent Garden if you fancy lunch on Monday.

Bare in mind that the info that you've already received is probably most correct but the ATP website recommends London Bridge as the station to leave London. It does mean changing tube twice, but that's not hard. I myself am going to try London Bridge. See you there!!!

It leaves from Charing Cross and 2 minutes later it stops in London Bridge. There's practically no difference.

GOYZ

best thing 4evah to do is get off at ashford and get a cab from there straight to pontins. It cuts out all the waiting and queueing in Rye and you can book the cab you get to come and pick you up on the monday too. And it only ends up costing about a fiver each. Never ever getting the train as far as Rye again, after the Ashford / Cab related ephiphany of laster year.

sparse said:
Bare in mind that the info that you've already received is probably most correct but the ATP website recommends London Bridge as the station to leave London. It does mean changing tube twice, but that's not hard. I myself am going to try London Bridge. See you there!!!

There's some delicious stuff to be eaten in the stalls underneath London Bridge station.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back