Anodyne 'Corrosion' Album Released This Friday / Autechre (2 Viewers)

psycho

Website
www.psychonavigation.com
Anodyne 'Corrosion' LP

Fresh off the back of Brawdcast's Hip-Hop album, Psychonavigation Records takes it up a few gears and brings you the new album from Anodyne.

'Corrosion'
is the work of producer Colin N Cloughley and his latest creation is strictly aimed for the dancefloor. Fans of Ambient/Breaks/Techno will find this record most appealing!

Take a look at the press sheet below for a guide of what's an offer over the albums twelve tracks.

The album gets it's official Irish / USA release on CD & Digital download this coming Friday (23rd).
UK/ROW follows on May 10th.

It will be available in Road,City Discs,Spindizzy,HMV & Tower. Digital : Itunes,Amazon,Bleep,Juno,Beatport....

If your itching for a sneak preview of the album you can listen to samples here : http://www.myspace.com/anodyneireland

If your a journalist and would like to review the album mail us back for a promo!

If you'd like to buy the album you can grab a disc direct from our web shop : http://www.psychonavigation.com/releases.html

Thanks to everyone for your continued support.

Keep it independent!

------------

Anodyne Supports Autechre (Warp)!!

Anodyne launches his album with a Live performance alongside electronic pioneers Autechre & DJ. Rob Hall (Skam) this coming Friday in the Button Factory. Anodyne is on stage shortly after midnight. This will be an incredible night of electronic grooves. Grab a ticket from tickets.ie!

Anodyne will be on stage at 12.15am. Doors 11.30 folks. It's going to be amazing.

Bring it on!!

Anodyne Interview In Hotpress Magazine

One minute Colin Cloughey is Ireland's answer to Aphex Twin, then he disappeared into radio silence for 12 years only to return this month with a superb new album Corrosion on Irish electronica label Psychonavigation

No music since 1996? What's the story? "It actually doesn't feel that long," says Colin "because I've never stopped writing music, I just stopped sending it out. A few years ago I thought about getting things released online and started up a techno project called Puresthatred". An early Puresthatred track, the punishing Robbery, was picked up by Dublin label Mantrap and bitten by the bug,Colin began performing live shows and starting work on Corrosion. One track on the album stands out among the icey electronics. Chemical Sunset, which was inspired by a twilight drive through Dublin. How so? "Looking out at the sun setting in the city, there's a bizarre mix of colours caused by among other things, pollution. I've always loved the idea of the negative impact of pollution giving rise to one of the most beautiful scenes I've ever seen"

The persistent Aphex comparisons don't end with the music. Colin follows the Limerick-born mad professor of electronica in building his own plug-in software and circuit bent instruments

How important is this in shaping Anodyne's sound? "I would not have been inspired to create those tracks as they are without them" admits Colin. "Emulators of old synths are fine but after they have everything emulated loo's,where do you go?"

TOP 5

Anodyne - 'Corrosion' (The Black Dog RMX)
Autechre - 'Laughing Quarter'
Anodyne - '707' (Lackluster RMX)....
Atari Teenage Riot - 'Redefine The Enemy'
Side Four - 'Wrist Block' (Joey Beltram RMX)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back