animated gif thread (2 Viewers)

I've always wanted to know the story behind that one.
For some reason I find it really really disturbing.
I love how the woman in the white coat does a legger as soon as the punch is thrown.

Seems like the one in the red coat is saying something snide to the girl in the white coat-and the girls mom ( i assume) doesn't take kindly to it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the punch sounds as bad as it looks

Seems like the one in the red coat is saying something snide to the girl in the white coat-and the girls mom ( i assume) doesn't take kindly to it
the oul one says "she is utter trash" and then the other one (who's a teacher apparently) says "something something marijuana together...did you know that honey? carrie had THC in her system"

there are many theories on internets about what all of this could mean.

the oul one says "she is utter trash" and then the other one (who's a teacher apparently) says "something something marijuana together...did you know that honey? carrie had THC in her system"

there are many theories on internets about what all of this could mean.

one gettin punched looks like jabba the harney but thiner

That psfights site is one of the nastiest things I've seen on the internet- and that's saying something

WvwWdXmDxm8tlsb7C0KhicsXo1_250.gif

ouch.
you can see the water droplets hanging in the air because they couldn;t move fast enough.

funny to think that that amount of pressure is pressing down on us all the time, we just dont notice it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back