animated gif thread (3 Viewers)

hi fuckos.
i would like to make this:

3132934mla3.gif

my avatar. but when i tried, as you can see, it doesnt move. help?
x

I had this problem before too:mad:

me too. I had this 'mazin cool thing that I had. and it wouldnt work.

"hi fuckos" - heh heh!

animated avatars should be compulsory

so how did you guyse get your ones then?
am i doing something wrong? i just linked it in the avatar link upload thing.

please. i need to have david bowie playing with his balls wherever i go on thumped.

sob. ah well, thanks for trying. bowie and his balls will just have to remain frozen in time

Presumably yours is too big a file. Give me a while and I'll see if I can get it to work.

Edit: It's not too big at all, hmmm.

Presumably yours is too big a file. Give me a while and I'll see if I can get it to work.

Edit: It's not too big at all, hmmm.

Actually its way too big. There's 13 images in teh gif which is gonna be a problem. I'll see if I can remake it smaller, not like I'm doing anything else today anyhow.....

Actually its way too big. There's 13 images in teh gif which is gonna be a problem. I'll see if I can remake it smaller, not like I'm doing anything else today anyhow.....

i dont think it should matter how many images there are if its not bigger than the allowed filesize. i uploaded it to my flickr account too and tried just using the url option and that didnt work either. let me just try recalibrating the thermal resonators to make sure they're functioning correctly

The gif was too big, it should be no bigger than 130*60 this was 100*61 so I resized it to 98*60 and it works as you can see. Here's the new gif:

avlalanew.gif

I also did one with fewer individual images which isn't quite as smooth:

lalaavopt.gif

Speaking of David Bowies balls

My girlfriend informed me the other day that as a little girl she was most impressed with the mans package in Labyrinth

I haven't seen it myself

the movie, or the package

EDIT:

Ohhh right, there it is

bowie.jpg

46656946_2e68327490_t.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back