animal rights in dublin (1 Viewer)

RedFox

A group of activists are calling on more people to demonstrate about animal abuse, fur, hunting, vivisection etc.
INTERESTED? Then post a thread here and ill get back to you.

which animal do you think could best withstand water boarding?

fish aren't classed as animals by the way.

I eat animals for breakfast.

Well I did, pre beer belly insecurity.

yo guys thanks for putting glue in my bosses door, she was in absolute bits but vowed never to sell 2nd hand fake furs again

Jaysis who'd a thunk Redfox wasn't gonna stick around more than the one post.

What fucking hope have the bwaby animwals got??????

ah animal rights, terrible really that I gave up caring now I can only drunkenly slobber on to people in pubs about how I was PETA spokesperson in Ireland at one stage, used to glue locks, fuck stink bombs and activated rape alarms into fur shops, and even had a live radio debate with that fucker hector (tg4 cunt) about bullfighting, christ he was a prick.

ah animal rights, terrible really that I gave up caring now I can only drunkenly slobber on to people in pubs about how I was PETA spokesperson in Ireland at one stage, used to glue locks, fuck stink bombs and activated rape alarms into fur shops, and even had a live radio debate with that fucker hector (tg4 cunt) about bullfighting, christ he was a prick.

You still go to pubs?Flash.Recession eh?

A group of activists are calling on more people to demonstrate about animal abuse, fur, hunting, vivisection etc.
INTERESTED? Then post a thread here and ill get back to you.

It cracks me up when people use 'etc.' like this. Come down and demonstrate for the 'usual bullshit, sure you know yourself'.

come along for a festive atmosphere, a bit of embarrassed shouting, standing around feeling like a dick, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back