And now the end doth approach (1 Viewer)

LMD64

Website
www.lmd64.com
This day marks my final day of my labours out here in darkest Blanchardstown. I forsake the uncharted regions known as outer Mulhuddart for the buzzing metropolis of the city centre. Although the natives bang their hunting spears ceaselessly on their shields of calfskin and raise a terrible hullabulloo, and even though their generous offers of half their herd of cattle and the pick of their women are most kind, I feel the unbridled savagery of life out here in the periphery weighs heavy and dark on me. I must say farewell anon.

new job then?

Blanch.jpg

Damastown?If I shouted really loud you'd probabaly hear me!
If I were to do such a thing I'd probably say something like
"Your avatar will always say Moby to me"

good luck with the new job

working in tyrellstown was one of the most depressing things ever
my window faced out onto a mad max style wasteland

LMD64 said:
This day marks my final day of my labours out here in darkest Blanchardstown. I forsake the uncharted regions known as outer Mulhuddart for the buzzing metropolis of the city centre. Although the natives bang their hunting spears ceaselessly on their shields of calfskin and raise a terrible hullabulloo, and even though their generous offers of half their herd of cattle and the pick of their women are most kind, I feel the unbridled savagery of life out here in the periphery weighs heavy and dark on me. I must say farewell anon.

Good luck in your new job Liam. I hope your new employers make good use of your rippling biceps and x-ray vision.

LMD64 said:

Did you cut and paste that from your farewell email to your work colleagues? I feel cheated. I've posted three times on this thread and for what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back