an 'oh crap we're in the charts' thread (1 Viewer)

Chocohead

I like hotdogs.
Website
www.79cortinaz.net
I fully realise that it isnt hard at all to get into the irish charts, but 79Cortinaz went from 45 to 18, and thats a bit freaky. freaky because people have actually bought the single. and we sold out in heartbeatcity in kilkenny.

we made a video the other day (Well, in about 19 hours from start to finish and that includes realising we had to do a video in the first place) which tg4 will play a snippet of on saturday on that pop4 thing at 4pm.

cost us a whole 30 euros did that video.

anyway ... LOOK OVER THERE!!

nope. i dont know what we're like but roadrecords claim we're a mix between the thrills and the pixies. i like the pixies, but i really cant stand the thrills.

Chocohead said:
I fully realise that it isnt hard at all to get into the irish charts, but 79Cortinaz went from 45 to 18, and thats a bit freaky. freaky because people have actually bought the single. and we sold out in heartbeatcity in kilkenny.

we made a video the other day (Well, in about 19 hours from start to finish and that includes realising we had to do a video in the first place) which tg4 will play a snippet of on saturday on that pop4 thing at 4pm.

cost us a whole 30 euros did that video.

anyway ... LOOK OVER THERE!!
this is great.and with Silver Addictive in at no 32 it really is a great time for irish music

we've been working on a very low budget. the single was recorded in my shed for free, the label in england paid for the production and we done the video in the back garden. talk about penny pinching cunts!

verb said:
this is great.and with Silver Addictive in at no 32 it really is a great time for irish music

They gave away Silvermints at their launch gig... geddit Silvermints... Silver Addictive... Silver.

In fairness, its a good sign that 79Cortina's charted so well... also they had nothing like the promotional push that SA had behind them.... it makes their charting position actually worth something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back