An Cruisin Lan Cork (1 Viewer)

bouncingsoul

Hello There,
I just wondering if anybody knows of any places to stay(hostels/hotels etc) close to an cruisin lan in cork, i think it's in douglas street or somewhere?
thanks
eugene

WAHTS IS THIS REFERING TO - is the venue a nazi/hitler youth place/kkk bedsheet laundrette??? Please do elaborate with correct details - no hearsay , thanks. I think excuses is meant to be playing this venue next friday, well i know we are in cork, so wahts the story folks - jenfast, allday hell?? Shit sticks - is it justified - and if it is - then it should be transparent, not cryptic, cos that takes too long to work out, and my brian hurts

emohitler.jpg

OK thanks for the replied informations - I also made some enquiriees of my own with trusted sources down in cork and this kkk bedsheet thing seenms to be only skimming surface of some unsavoury incidentds of rascist and homophobic attitudes /opinions coming from venue manager. As it turns out , excuses are NOT playing an cruiscan lan at all, we play this friday at totally different venue called THE LV BAR - now can anyone tell me if these are fascists or wot??? (ha ha only joking - how much room is there for rascist venues in cork??)
cheers anyways , glad got it sorted out in me gulliver.

subs listed there with monica and explosions - someone should give em the nod about this place - free gig in freds would be nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back