America's Next Top Model (1 Viewer)

Or models cooking traditional Irish recipes. America's Next Top Coddle.

Or maybe a show where models have to make contreversial remarks about disabled people. America's Next Top Hoddle.
Or maybe there could be a show where models have to imitate rivers which flow mostly underground in south Dublin. America's Next Top Poddle.

i got a copy when i was 15 and i just remember being completely blown away..i then loaned it to someone who never gave it back which broke my heart..i never went in to a bookshop without looking for a copy of it and couldnt find one..then for my birthday the boy had tracked down a copy from abroad and i have it again..now i dont loan it to anybody!!

OHGOD. CitySickness was showing me Charlie Brooker's Screen Wipe about the ANTM that had already aired in the US and is on my television now and all I could think was, "Why is this not my favourite show?" (ANTM, I mean.)

I'd never really seen more than a few minutes of it and I feel like I just opened the door to the best party in the world.

They are all pretending to be dead.

Oh fuck.

Christ.

Yer wan getting yelled at for thinking about her friend who died of an OD while laying on a bed pretending to be dead from an OD. SHE JUST WASN'T FOCUSING!

Oh god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back