"American Hardcore" The Movie (1 Viewer)

http://thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=61888&highlight=american+hardcore

Yeah i really like it. Watched it about 6 times already.

Was chatting to the singer from mdc about it when they were in galway & he was a bit miffed at how some bands got more coverage than others even though they werent that important in the scene. He said the Dead Kennedys werent in it coz Jello Biafra wouldnt agree to be interviewed.

I thought that band reunion thing was pretty cheesy. Other than that though it was deadly.

Steven Blush, you're a chode
wrote a book because you're old
i don't give a fuck that you were there
"it died in '86", that's not fair
not impressed
history lessons are fun for a bit
but your approach sucks some serious shit

he was in flipper.i don't think it was for very long though.not sure if he was even on any releases...
i'm sure someone on here knows.

Moby did a couple of gigs in Flipper allegedly as a stand in vocalist, but noone from Flipper seems to remember this happening.

He played drums in a hardcore band called VATICAN COMMANDOS though.

Ah I enjoyed the movie but there were so many bands that were left out, though I'd say a movie/documentary like that could be days long if they included everything.

The Extras are pretty funny, Vinny Stigma in the Tattoo shop...fukkin mad bastard!!

He played drums in a hardcore band called VATICAN COMMANDOS though.

I used to listen to them before without any jknowledge of him being in them, was pretty funny to find it out. I'm pretty sure State magazine used a pun involving the Vatican Commando's too which i was very well entertained with!

I could just be imagining it though, i'll have to go look!

Just finished it. It was pretty good, but again, as 'The day the country died' a lot more could have done. Still, with the obvious limitation of 1 hour and 40 minutes they did a pretty good job.

WTF?!? MARK POSTING ON EIRECORE?!? Thought i'd never see this day again!

Anyways, do you have a copy of 'Punk as fuck'? And if so, can i steal...erm...borrow it from you? At least i have somethin half decent do do during freshers if my hall mates are all dickheads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back