Album Title??? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter 1984
  • Start date
  • Replies 83
  • Views 8K
  • Watchers 6
Originally posted by japeo
you should call your record..

"i am a complete fool who hides under the cloak of anonymity afforded to me by the internet, spending my days thinking of hilarious things to remark about other people, betraying an almost stalker like knowledge of other peoples lives. perhaps i should concentrate on my own life"

Horrah!!

Originally posted by japeo who is not a complete fool
you should call your record..

"i am a complete fool who hides under the cloak of anonymity afforded to me by the internet, spending my days thinking of hilarious things to remark about other people, betraying an almost stalker like knowledge of other peoples lives. perhaps i should concentrate on my own life"

*GULP*.....oh crumbs!

no, my album's gonna be called "suck my skreee-nis", or maybe
"hello mr sales assistant! may i have some lozengers please? i'm the singer in a band you know!"

you should call your album "watch as i thank as many people as is humanly possible in one breath, say thanks again and start to 'dance' like a homo.....thanks again, thanks".

thanks.

hullo.
just thought i'd chime in.
irony (in the morisette sense of the word): asking the only people who are probably going to buy your album what the album should be called.

why don't you ask them what songs to put on it and then you could call it "any requests?"

ho ho, rapier wit thy name is 10 years.
indeed a rather timely argument what with the beckhams setting chins wagging with the title of their latest work.

so either name your album after the place yis most likely conceived it ("up the bum") or pick a random member from tha' blazin squad ("tommy b" or "flava") otherwise GET. THA. FOCK.

peace

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back