Aircoach (1 Viewer)

ciaran,
you can get another aircoach from the airport into town for no extra cost. just say to the driver when you get on in belfast that you want to go to dublin city centre.

then, when you're going home, just hop an aircoach in town and change at the airport.

i do this journey every couple of weeks and it's a pleasant way to travel. get the seat next to the emergency exit - for comfort AND safety.

thank fuck someone else is poor enough to be knowing the score with the aircoach.

oh shit said:
the aircoach is far more comfortable than a regular bus.
have they reopened the train line all the way?

Fuckin' hell! I spent two years with the weekly bus trip between dundalk and newry, grim. Power-lines on the cows eating the leaves covering the the bombs ON THE TRACK!!!

nEiLo said:
ciaran,
you can get another aircoach from the airport into town for no extra cost. just say to the driver when you get on in belfast that you want to go to dublin city centre.

then, when you're going home, just hop an aircoach in town and change at the airport.

i do this journey every couple of weeks and it's a pleasant way to travel. get the seat next to the emergency exit - for comfort AND safety.
yeah don't bother with the fucking 16/A, they take forever. the aircoach into town is much quicker and more comfortable and it's included in the price of your original ticket if you say it to yr man when you're buying it. simple as. i don't know why anyone would want to go fucking around with dublin bus buses from the airport if they'd already paid for the aircoach ticket.

Here mackle you could just get your ma to give you a lift down and wait for you in the car until the gig is over.

Stan Bowles said:
Here mackle you could just get your ma to give you a lift down and wait for you in the car until the gig is over.
my ma used actually do that when i started going to gigs in cork. we lived an hour and a half drive from cork.

Ciaran Mackle said:
Getting this at the end of the month for the first time. I understand I have to go from Belfast to Dublin Airport and then get off there and get another bus to the City Centre.

Is there a bus though that goes straight from Dublin City Centre to Belfast or do I have to go to Dublin Airport?

have you got your passport?

Mackle, was that you on Naked Camera the other week? Talking to the bus driver fella about the North?
Did you book The Vaults in the end?

make sure to say when you're buying your ticket that you want to continue on through the airport to dublin. it won't add anything to the price and it's handy as.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back