AILBHEQUANNDO!!! THE VIEW TONIGHT (1 Viewer)

Osama Van Halen

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I KNOW IT'S AN INFURIATING PROGRAM BUTT..... A FRIEND OF MINE AND LADY VAN HALEN IS GONNA BE ON IT TALKIN' ABOUT HER BOOK. I MEAN READIN' A BIT OF IT. THEN I GUESS ALL THE THEATRE CIRCUS TENTED HORSE WOMEN WILL DISCUSS IT.

AILBHE KEOGAN THE BOOK IS 'MOLLY AND THE CYCLOPS'

PUBLICITY IS PUBLICITY.

STILL HAVEN'T GOT AROUND TO READIN' IT MYSELF YET. BUT I WILL.

AILBHEQUANNDO!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Osama Van Halen said:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I KNOW IT'S AN INFURIATING PROGRAM BUTT..... A FRIEND OF MINE AND LADY VAN HALEN IS GONNA BE ON IT TALKIN' ABOUT HER BOOK. I MEAN READIN' A BIT OF IT. THEN I GUESS ALL THE THEATRE CIRCUS TENTED HORSE WOMEN WILL DISCUSS IT.

AILBHE KEOGAN THE BOOK IS 'MOLLY AND THE CYCLOPS'

PUBLICITY IS PUBLICITY.

STILL HAVEN'T GOT AROUND TO READIN' IT MYSELF YET. BUT I WILL.

AILBHEQUANNDO!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Oh come here, this sounds like a deadly book, we featured it on the Arts an Entertainment show on Newstalk last week and when I was editing her package, it sounded fuckin brill, well copped on woman, how old is she Osama?

WE'LL SAY LATE TWENTIES. SHE ROCKS. T'WAS HERSELF AND A COUPLE OF OTHER TRALEE HEADS (LADY VAN HALEN, KING DUMB, FIONN-GITA AND MEGA TEACHER AHERN.. LUKE 2 AND A TON OF ALWAYS AVAILABLE HELP. TOO MANY NAMES) WHO SET UP THAT 'CLUB HEAD BANG BANG'
THEY WON A COMMUNITY ARTS AWARD OR SOMETHIN' LIKE THAT LAST MONTH. CASH PRIZE AND RESPECT.

FOR SOME REASON SHE WAS DJing IN WHELANS LAST WEEK. T'WAS COOL. FULL OF WEIRDOS STARRIN' HERSELF AND THE MATES OUT OF IT. AND CRAZY TRAD PLEBS.

she was cool and the book went down well, i found it silly when Donal Scannell said that he remebered her from her pint-pullin days in Whelans, yeah like whatevs Donal. Rest of show was shite as usual.

rowdy row tinka said:
she was cool and the book went down well, i found it silly when Donal Scannell said that he remebered her from her pint-pullin days in Whelans, yeah like whatevs Donal. Rest of show was shite as usual.
MAN... THE CHICK THEY HAD ON THE PANEL... I COULDN'T FOLLOW A WORD SHE SAID. RAMBLIN' ON ABOUT ALL SORTS OF RANDOM BITS OF THE BOOK WHILE STUMBLING BACK AND FORTH OVER HALF REPEATED SENTENCES.. TRYIN' TO USE GIANT WORDS AND ALL THAT PONCY SHIT. UTTERLY CONFUSING. SCANNELL...WHAT DOES HE DO ANYWAY?? BUT IT SEEMED TO GO DOWN WELL.

IN YOUR FACE AHERN JUNIOR.

AILBHEQUANDO!!!

ICUH8N said:
this is more or less what goes through my mind whenever he opens his mouth.

Haha poor Scanners!

I have tried to read Ailbhe's buke but found it hard going. I loved her little philosophical epiphanies buh.

Osama Van Halen said:
MAN... THE CHICK THEY HAD ON THE PANEL... I COULDN'T FOLLOW A WORD SHE SAID. RAMBLIN' ON ABOUT ALL SORTS OF RANDOM BITS OF THE BOOK WHILE STUMBLING BACK AND FORTH OVER HALF REPEATED SENTENCES.. TRYIN' TO USE GIANT WORDS AND ALL THAT PONCY SHIT. UTTERLY CONFUSING. SCANNELL...WHAT DOES HE DO ANYWAY?? BUT IT SEEMED TO GO DOWN WELL.

IN YOUR FACE AHERN JUNIOR.

AILBHEQUANDO!!!

That chick was Sinead Gleeson of Sigla Mag.

I DON'T CARE WHO SHE IS... SHE CAN'T STRING A CLEAR SENTENCE TOGETHER. SHE RAN OFF A GOOD 5 MINUTES OF STUTTERING RAMBLING CRAP. AND THE THING IS SHE LIKED THE BOOK!! JESUS.

IT'S BEEN SAID BEFORE... PEOPLE ON THE VIEW INSIST ON TRYIN' TO SOUND MADD BRAINY. STOP IT. TELL ME IF YOU LIKED IT OR NOT AND WHY. I COULDN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT JUXTAPOSIN', PONCE-TIFICATION OR ANY OF THE OTHER ARTS BANDIT WORDOLOGY.. GODDAMNIT.

DR.ZEUSS IS AS GUILTY AS THE REST OF THEM TOO.

I Dunno if she reads here but at one stage she said about the book,

"its kindof like futuristic except its not futuristic"

i turned it off shortly after that. Hugh Linehan aswell? more like Poo Linehan

he only stayed around for the flim bit, sure at least he knows his limits i suppose

Ye have all been had !

This is the best mind fuk i have heard of in years !!!

It all a big scam !

Ailbhe didnt write that book, someone gave her the manuscript in oz !!!

Its all media hype for a new revenue generating scam by Hags Head press, where they employ people to pretend there the actors in the book.
They employ Ailbhe, to play the role of Molly from the novel, and they keep in a shed in Limerick.
Ailbhe is a bit messed up [but a good actor] she has actually started to belive she IS Molly.
For those of you who havent already, have a listen to Ailbhe's Rattlebag interview, they are interviewing Ailbhe but she is answering as Molly !!

This interview will go down in history, Miles Dungan thinks he was on the phone interviewing the book autor, when in fact he was on a Premium Phone line talking to and actor who is just playing the part of the book character !!

Briliant !!!

The View:
http://www.rte.ie/tv/theview/archive/20060516.html

Ratlebag:
http://www.rte.ie/arts/2006/0509/rattlebag.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back