Ai nonsense (1 Viewer)

Deicide, Kerry King, and now Pestilence..all using AI instead of human-made artwork on their covers

For me, heavy metal is synonymous for its album artwork and has inspired so many people to try drawing and painting

It's sad to see the musicians themselves not "getting" why people have an issue with it

1709046460492.png

Deicide, Kerry King, and now Pestilence..all using AI instead of human-made artwork on their covers

For me, heavy metal is synonymous for its album artwork and has inspired so many people to try drawing and painting

It's sad to see the musicians themselves not "getting" why people have an issue with it

View attachment 18236

What about drawing a cool metal cover that takes 50 hours or whatever and then releasing an AI album based on these bands work for the craic.

I agree - The dedication and ability that makes metal good is reflected in the art and they should be from the same forge so to speak

View attachment 18236
It's really disheartening to see people I know in underground/alternative bands using ai to create their artwork,even a band I did some (affordable) work for a while ago. I always thought art and music, artists and musicians had a vital connection.
Seems those days are over.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back