Aggro at gigs recently (1 Viewer)

I was just gonna say the non-scenester thing.Moshspace I have no sympathy for, in so far as they encourage that kinda "in the pit"/moshing thing (well, some of them anyway). But the point is people have been playing fast, violent aggressive music in this town for years.This reaction has only started in the last year or so..so Dan, sorry, that whole first part of your point I have to disagree with.

what happened at the Blacklisted gig was...two polish lads started acting the malley (being over zealous in da pit etc)...the moshspace kids quietened them fairly lively and told them to fark off. game over.

what happened at the Blacklisted gig was...two polish lads started acting the malley (being over zealous in da pit etc)...the moshspace kids quietened them fairly lively and told them to fark off. game over.

you've just described the Army of Flying Robots gig as well, funnily enough.

no_fighting.gif

I was just gonna say the non-scenester thing.Moshspace I have no sympathy for, in so far as they encourage that kinda "in the pit"/moshing thing (well, some of them anyway). But the point is people have been playing fast, violent aggressive music in this town for years.This reaction has only started in the last year or so..so Dan, sorry, that whole first part of your point I have to disagree with.

Just don't play any of the fast bits at the Galway show in case the place goes mental..... you old, old man :rolleyes:;)

Jamie, I think Drainland have come out of this looking way worse than the karate kid who broke yer lead. If ye just said "wheres my spare guitar, play on" everything would be grand. Stopping the gig and throwing shapes at the karate kid was the wrong way to go about it & cancelling all future limerick shows is just dumb. I wasnt there but i spoke to people who were and this incident was and has been blown waaaay out of proportion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back