against Dog ban (1 Viewer)

What does this mean for people who already own dogs??? Surely their not going to make them hand over their family dogs or does it only apply to attack dogs

What does this mean for people who already own dogs??? Surely their not going to make them hand over their family dogs or does it only apply to attack dogs

They'll all be "Destroyed" after a handover period.

I hate aggressive dogs as much as the next man, but this ban Won't work because the PEOPLE who cause these problems won't take any notice

this is feckin ridiculous!

to most people their dogs are like their kids and they are loved like a family member...how can they do this?...this is a proper excuse for a riot!

PUNISH THE DEED NOT THE BREED

This ban is fuckin ridiculous

Especially in the case of german sheperds. The main reason they have this vicious stereotype placed on them, is because they are used as police dogs. Which is largely the case because they are highly intelligent, and easier to train.

I very much doubt this will be enforced even if its implemented. I was listening to an interview with one of the corpo guys involved with it and he was asked "What about an old lady who has a German Shepard for the last 15 years, are you just going to take it off her?", he replied "Ah no, we wont be doing that at all".

Imo it wont be enforced at all, rather its going to be used so the corpo have themselves covered in the future, if there is an attack by a dog they can quickly take it away to be put down, less hassle.

why don't scumbags get into chihuahuas or something?
Think they already have.....
ParisHilton_dog.jpg

This ban is fuckin ridiculous

Especially in the case of german sheperds. The main reason they have this vicious stereotype placed on them, is because they are used as police dogs. Which is largely the case because they are highly intelligent, and easier to train.

We had a German Shepard called Shadow he was the least vicious animal ive ever meet the only thing he'd do if someone hopped the back wall was lick them to death
He was massive but harmless i find small dogs to be more likely to bite especially those little Jack Russel's cant stand them little gits

i knew a jack russell called jackser, recently deceased, and he was a vicious little shit of a dog. and i've known a few docile, dopey alsatians and bull terriers who'd let kids hit them and sit on them without raising a doggy eyebrow whereas that nasty little jackser would have had a few fingers off. what a load of balls.

Also one of that crazy Polish trio who went to gigs is called Bogdan and as I looked at the thread title that's what I appeared to read :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back