AFA benefit - Bohs - Saturday jan 26 - Trojan, Ska and Roots Reggae (3 Viewers)

Thanks to everyone who came out in such large numbers laast night and to everyone who helped, lent equipment etc.

A huge turn out, a great atmosphere, loads of dancing and a load of money raised - couldn't have gone better.

Last night was also the last thing i'm organising til the end of the summer .this is mostly due to pressure of work, family commitments etc so thanks to eveyone whos helped me out with stuff in last while.

so what are the chances of anarchisy youth getting it for an all ages?

weeler said:
so what are the chances of anarchisy youth getting it for an all ages?

what happened to your secretive all ages venue? afaik boh's are happy to have anything in there so long as a good number of people show up and buy drinks from the bar.

that is the current situation, well organised and advertised events are extremely welcome at the club. will pm you the contact number weeler- just pick a day etc, i too thought i read on pfi that ye had a venue but bohs should be easily booked either way. personally i think the players bar ( where us and estel played) is more suited to gigs now than the long bar (where ska night was).

having said that we expect a change in bar manager within the next few weeks so probably worth booking things soon during the last part of fiachras reign as next manager might have their own agenda - it's an unknown.

I prefer the Players bar too, it's more suited to Conor but having said that either bar is good, hope new manager is not anti "noisey music" etc

Any pics of the night?

PS - Where can actually buy the new issue of their magazine?

cheers conor, we have a few venues and plan to do a few gigs.
Bohs would be ideal for one of this as it's in an actual working class neighbourhood ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back