Advanced Warfighter (1 Viewer)

woo blam blam blam you have UH64 support blam blam booooom

take that, mexican insurgents.

deadly

controls are a bit bleedin confusing though

Wilbert said:
Bought this on sunday. In GameStop if you trade in 2 360 games you get it for €1. Sweet. So long Condemned and Call Of Duty 2!

It's pretty difficult in parts but really enjoyable. Take that Mexican insurgents!

I dont know if i could part with two games!! still finally got it yesterday its pretty good, harder than i expected though .Going to check out the online co-op tonight

Johnnyc said:
2 for 1? Class! Is Fight Night out yet?

as far as i know yep this is out, just cant give up both pgr3 and cod2. Plus game are selling the second hand ones for 65 rip of gits

I think I'll get shot of Condemned (cos it's shit) and NBA Live.

65e for a 2nd hand game is a fucking disgrace!

Yeah i once saw cod2 for 69.99 with a new one at 79.99. The margin on games is quite small so they are prob making over 30 euro for each second hand 360 game. I cant understand who would not fork out 5-10 euro extra for a new game !

Yeah i know its a pain in the dick. Play.com sell all the 360 games for 60 euro free postage and all, so not too bad!

GRAW is great. Really enjoying it. Really difficult at times but worth the effort.

Played that Fight Night demo. Great fun playing against someone particularly when you are both trying to get a sneaky last punch in after the bell.

really getting into the online play, its tough to find a game sometimes but ehn you do its great!

I'm playing more Fight Night than GRAW at the moment. I'm sure GRAW will be the more satisfying in the long run, but Fight Night has a real "just one more go" factor. Before you know it, an hour has gone by and your fingers hurt. Class game.

Takes a while to get used to though and I admit that the whole AMERICAN-ness nearly put me off, what with getting called "playa" constantly and having to listen to rap music at every turn. I'd say on-line sucks though with lag and stuff.

FN3 is really great. Picked it up yesterday (so long Kameo and PGR!) and as Johnnyc says, the one-more-fight factor is really strong.

My boxer, Dollar Bill, will be kicking all y'all asses before long.

Except maybe Johnnyc as I think he might be a dirty fighter.

But you, nofriendo, I'll hit you with so many lefts you'll be begging for rights!

Hey - it ain't my fault if they put a headbutt move in the game! If only there was an option to use "The Stinger" like Moe had back in the day.

Wilbert said:
But you, nofriendo, I'll hit you with so many lefts you'll be begging for rights!

If you even dream about beating me you better wake up and apologise!:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back