Adam Ant is playing Vicar Street!!!!!!!!!!1 (1 Viewer)

[video=youtube_share;j34xlU_qaLw]http://youtu.be/j34xlU_qaLw[/video]

B Side to Antmusic

I would give the top of my bell end to go to this but not a hope.€33 is WAYYYY outta my budget currently.Not to mention all the petrol and parking malarky.

I'm not saying its overpriced though.Seems about right for an artist of Adams kaliber.

I really need to check what's on in Vicar St more often. Would love to go to this but don't think I can convince himself (he's never heard Adam Ant) at this short notice.

That was great,his voice was a bit ropey at times,the girl backing singers easy could have not been there,and the solo songs stuck out like sore thumbs amongst the band songs. But even despite all that,it was great.

I was fine with the T Rex tunes,I really could have done without Puss n Boots(or whatever it's called)and Wonderful.

What Gary said

My missus gave me a look when the page 3 girls came on and when they started singing went' ah here' and went to get beer
Nice vibe at the gig. The impromptu extended applause after Goody Two Shoes seemed to overwhelm Adam for a bit..it was nice

Vive Le Rock is actually a great song...

I really enjoyed the whole thing

Beforehand I really though I couldn't be bothered with the hits from Kings.... and Prince Charming,but they were great at the gig.
The audience pretty much filled all the backing vocal needs and that made the girls unecessary. I actually thought at first we weren't gonna get the girls as the first 6 or more songs they weren't there.

Looks like the whole gig must be on youtube(uploaded by a few different people). Sounds not great on the few I looked at though.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey Joe!!! just found this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back