Adam Ant is playing Vicar Street!!!!!!!!!!1 (1 Viewer)

Yes, got my tickets there the other day. Hopefully he'll be in full on total prick form....

"this next song is off prince charming which was a shit album. PUNK FUCKING ROCK" etc.

Didn't know about this until just now

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Got my tickets for the gig too.

Maybe...not overly impressed with the performance on the Late late ..but the man is a legend and so many good tunes

I think I'd regret not going

hmm..its actually not that bad I supppose
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Maybe...not overly impressed with the performance on the Late late ..but the man is a legend and so many good tunes

I think I'd regret not going

I really regret not going to see him in belfast in the late 90's. Didn't go because I didn't think he'd play much early stuff,and then heard he played loads.

Kings of the Wild Frontier was the first album I ever heard on a walkman wearing headphones. I'll never forget it.

Dirk Wears White Sox was the first "rare" (to me at least) record I ever got. Got it on cassette one christmas but wanted the lp.Took forever to get it, I eventually got it in a record shop in the shopping centre in Dundalk.

he was huge.. I remember the comic strip in Look-In..like a precursor to Quantum Leap he'd be transported through time and place, righting wrongs along the way . One week a highway man, the next a red indian...mental stuff.

http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n8/LJantsinvasion/The Fantastic Adventures of Adam Ant comics/

Pic-adamant_thefantasticadventur-2.jpg

He's an acquired taste I guess - he's always been incorrectly tarred with the novelty act brush...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back