Actors that would make you turn off a movie/telly programme (1 Viewer)

I have to turn over at half time if this fella is punditting. He has a face I'd never tire of punching. Rubbish-talking, over-eager cunt.

_40715430_jamie_pet.jpg

Edit: yeah, I know he's not an actor. But still...

look at the sweat patch on his chest.
it must have been a scorcher of a day when that photo was taken!

brangelina%20branjelina.jpg

the two of them since they adopted the bennetton kids the are in all these really annoying 'world issue films' e.g. babel to show how much they care. puke!

Notch up another one for Jonny Rhys Meyers. He's been in some great films, but never does anything more than his best Mick Jagger impersonation in all of them. And all the shit ones.

Jennifer Connelly, Gwhineyth Palthrow and just TRY and sit through 5 mins of One tree hill without getting the fear. Easily the most evil thing on television.

Tom Hanks
Meg Ryan
Anything with both of them in it brings me out in an instant rash

And anything with Nicole Kidman in it that she doesn't die some horrible death in.

0000001271_20060919144642.jpg

He was in something on Channel4 last night. I didn't stick around to find out.

i'd love to watch Copland & True Romance more except this guy is in it. he's THE worst.

Michael_Rapaport.jpg

I couldn't agree more about this guy. Have you seen his comedy on Channel6 - the one where he plays the ignorant, racist, bigoted, homophobic New Yorker? Its hilarious. When watching it I can't help thinking that he's probably like that in real life.

he used to go out with lily taylor and i remember reading somewhere she had to get a restraining order against him cos he was a nut..

I couldn't agree more about this guy. Have you seen his comedy on Channel6 - the one where he plays the ignorant, racist, bigoted, homophobic New Yorker? Its hilarious. When watching it I can't help thinking that he's probably like that in real life.

How, just HOW did this guy get into movies??!! he's actually hindrance to ANY scene he's in, instantly making everyone else shitty by trying to interact with him.

he can't even speak properly.

HOW?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back