Actin' the Arse Tour 2004 (1 Viewer)

Willie Willions

Since 2000
I presume most poeple will be doing this anyway, but its a good idea for anyone doing the euro crust tour to use this forum to communicate for gig news, meetin up, getting lost etc... Happy camping!

ehhhhhhh....do i need a tent? can i use someone's bank account to keep some money in while i'm out of range of roscommon credit union (abbey street)?

good luck on your travels, but be watchful of those customs in holyhead, they are fuckers and have plain clothes minglers in the port, shop area etc.

be careful out there.

bohs punks said:
good luck on your travels, but be watchful of those customs in holyhead, they are fuckers and have plain clothes minglers in the port, shop area etc.

be careful out there.
Why what would they be stopping ye for?

Supporters forum...? Wha'? Football supporters? Look, I'm hungover-to-fuck, lead me by the hand with this one (and not into the bushes...well,...okay, go on them...), my brain's broken.

Ach! Du bøse junge! Gibt es zu mir, gibt es.

Corm said:
Hag / Liadain thing thread...? I've not heard about this...intriguing...what's the title of the thread?

Oh how I love the shcandal.
i can give you the link to the thread if you're, like really interested. it's really just like yames said though... the bold stuff doesn't get aired in public these days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back