a wee charity for autism (3 Viewers)

#dapper#

Website
www.zero-capital.com
gig on in the voodoo lounge 12th of April

Shorty and the Fat Bastards

the N-11's

and Sloppy Seconds

me and the other bands have decided that all the moneys from the gig will be put towards the irish society for autism to help with better facilities, funds to aid parents with autistic children and care workers for autistic children. one and all welcome,

admission will be a donation to the i.s.a one euro minimum and whatever you feel like after that. hoping to see loads of people there for a bit of fun even if ya dont like the music ya should pop down for a drink and knock a bit of money into the box

and for a smart arsed ignorant sap, who downed the charity once he/she (not naming anybody) heard it was for the I.S.A, saying that it was associated with animal testing, its not, thats the drug research for autism over in the uk. all the money for the gig is going towards facilities and aid for the parents with autistic children.
I already got sponsership to pay for the gig, the bands are doing it for nothing and all i need is people to show up and throw a wee bit into the box.

It's fucking excellent to see that someone cares about the Autistics of Ireland, will there be an info stall or something? I have two handicapped brothers, one of whom is severely Autistic. I know first hand what a struggle it is to live with Autistics, especially without proper Government funding for services and treatments. It's worse than you could imagine and has almost driven my mother to a breakdown. No joke like. Fair play chief. I'll be there anyway.

i know theres a band called sloppy seconds just i dont think they do,we were teamed up with them from an other. they're from swords i do believe and are pretty alright from word on the street.

there will be information there, no real stalls of such, pretty mainstream, just pick up leaflets and learn what ya can do to help.

Yeah, i really cant wait, both of these bands are great and we are playing with them too,,,,its all good!

Very worthy cause, just not enough awareness in ireland about it......

hopefully there will be a good turnout and we can get a few bob to the people who need it

#dapper# said:
i know theres a band called sloppy seconds just i dont think they do,we were teamed up with them from an other. they're from swords i do believe and are pretty alright from word on the street.

there will be information there, no real stalls of such, pretty mainstream, just pick up leaflets and learn what ya can do to help.
I dont think they would ever match up to the legendary sloppy seconds, i think they should change their name, call the band "soggy biscuit" or summid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back