"A night in the Sticks All dayer - Wexford - Coitus confirmed (1 Viewer)

as long as theres at least three old lads who havent been to a punk gig in about 10 years who are sat at the bonfire tellign everyon else they are hippies and students cause they werent there back in the day we can all go home happy with a job well done- wouldnt be the same withut them boys eh?

:rolleyes:

ah, wasnt him i was thinking of, anyway will be all friendly i'm sure.

waiting on final confirmation of well known overseas band any time now - will keep ye posted! gotta go to work in the meantime!

as long as theres at least three old lads who havent been to a punk gig in about 10 years who are sat at the bonfire tellign everyon else they are hippies and students cause they werent there back in the day we can all go home happy with a job well done- wouldnt be the same withut them boys eh?

:rolleyes:

Sure Coitus will have that one covered Conor.You just worry about sending the limo to the airport to pick us up.Hitching indeed!

ah, wasnt him i was thinking of, anyway will be all friendly i'm sure.

waiting on final confirmation of well known overseas band any time now - will keep ye posted! gotta go to work in the meantime!

I was only pulling yer pisser!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

you can come down with a relaxed mind aido as theres proper toilets which dont need legends like yourself to sort out like them portaloo yokes!.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back