A Month of Sundays tour - Donal Dineen and guests (1 Viewer)

wunderzwiebel

Website
www.skylightband.com
Hello there,
As part of the month of sundays tour put together by Today Fm's Donal Dineen, we (halves) shall be playing alongside Canadian Electro-chap Milosh and (I think) a DJ set by Donal himself.
It'll be on (funnily enough) Sunday the 18th of November in the Triskel Art Centre, Cork city.
Tickets €18/€15, available at Triskel Box Office
www.triskelart.com
www.myspace.com/onemonthofsundays

3 other gigs going on in the wesht in November as part of it, taking in galway, limerick and kerry, featuring dark room notes, jape, lisa hannigan and a bunch of others I've forgotten. Info from the myspace address.

we're also busy in Dublin on the first weekend in november, supporting 65 days of static on Sat the 3rd (the button factory), and 3epkano for their album launch on Sunday the 4th (the sugar club).
www.myspace.com/ahomeforhalves for some songs/ranting blogs.
Dave
halves

3 other gigs going on in the wesht in November as part of it, taking in galway, limerick and kerry, featuring dark room notes, jape, lisa hannigan and a bunch of others I've forgotten. Info from the myspace address.

Si Schroeder, Matt Elliot, windings, Dolans Sunday 25th November

Si Schroeder, Matt Elliot, windings, Dolans Sunday 25th November

Got this one wrong, sorry. It's actually on in The Belltable on O Connell St in Limerick. Which is also excellent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back