(_!_) (2 Viewers)

Allo Duff, did ye check the listings section? Or things you missing link? If all else fails there's always the Aertel Teletext on yer remote.......it always lists shite though.

Originally posted by duffman_returns
or maybe listo.
Next time I'll see them will be at an all ages afternoon gig so that they can't get pissed. The last time the singer was so hammered he barely could make it up the stage and indeed they played shite. That was disappointing...... Saw a sober gig once though and they sounded alright.

Originally posted by Alex
The last time the singer was so hammered he barely could make it up the stage and indeed they played shite. That was disappointing...

God Alex, why d'you have to be so negative, man?

They're just trying to play a giiiiig, maaaaan

Originally posted by duffman_returns
i heard they got a pretty big lable deal

Nah they're not ready, I don't believe this.

Snaky, *first* you become a rock star and *then* you go on stage drunk if yer fans like it, not the other way around... :)

Nah they're not ready, I don't believe this.

Snaky, *first* you become a rock star and *then* you go on stage drunk if yer fans like it, not the other way around... :)

What if you love the Crack pipe already? :p :p ..... seriously though Listo haven't been signed to a big label already, jesus they're loose as fuck when they're sober....then when they're drunk............laughable. !bog

ah I was just being you there Alex

If you're Pantone you first drink 6 pints and then play like a mad yoke. That's because he's a star.

official rumour on listo (straight from the mouth of the horse i.e. the wannabe in an oasis cover band but cant afford the chord book bloke)
we were approached by E.M.I. but were holdin out for sony.
i say go for it lads
rock with a capitol.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back