8 tracks (1 Viewer)

kings lead hat

Picture the scene ;

Was really drunk with friends and made a tune on a 8 track that is frankly....amazing. ;)

now cos we wuz drunk and all that all the tracks have bleed of drums..... so what i need to do is transfer the 8 tracks of casette onto a computer.

However ive noticed the 8track doesnt have individual OUTPUTS
and i cant sync it with anything
Ive tried everything else
Does anyone know a model/manufacturer/person that has an 8 track with individual outputs?

:confused:

could you stick 4 beats off a drum machine on to the start off all 8 tracks, before the track kicks in... which means you'd need to record to all 8 tracks at once... I've feeling not many machines would do that...

but then you could fly them in (*ahem*) one by one and then line them in yr computer knowing the the 4 drum clicks will (should) be bang on...

yeah! mix it in the box you big girl!

eh no and no!

have done the line up thing already but tape player allways varies in speed so cant reall do it
and the bleeed is so so so bad that i cant mix in box as on some trax are loud drms and quiet parts.........

tried to rerecord it but cant get same sounds on juno........
RRRRAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

GOING MAD...xaaGOING MAD...xaa

Easy...hire some discrete session musicians to come in and replicate your recording, note for note...no-one will ever know.

These guys are available...

session-guitar.gif

cincy2.jpg

Is he running his keyboard through that POD??

Easy...hire some discrete session musicians to come in and replicate your recording, note for note...no-one will ever know.

These guys are available...

session-guitar.gif

cincy2.jpg

Is he running his keyboard through that POD??

unfortunatley its sounds not playing......... 4 tracks of juno put thru an old delay pedal and bass amp mike'd with drum machine. martin rev style

unfortunatley its sounds not playing......... 4 tracks of juno put thru an old delay pedal and bass amp mike'd with drum machine. martin rev style

Hate that...I have an old demo of a crappy €10 keyboard with its little speaker mic'd and sent through a crappy Zoom GFX-707...I just love the sound of it...but I don't have the individual track WAV anymore, and its all out of time...I'll never be able to re-create it...hate that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back