5d mark 2 announced (1 Viewer)

To be honest, the images don't look any different to any other high-end camera. I would love to see some RAW files to mess around with. Did Janer get his yet?
Gunn's only got 1 in..I am only #5 in list lol
I was fairly down yesterday I can tell ya, this time last year I didn't even know what a Camera was....suppose thats progress!

that's what i was thinking. a good camera doesnt make a good photographer and it would hurt to spend over 2 grand finding that out!
True but I am crop frame at moment with 40D, I want a fullframe too and also printing of 21MP will be sexy and latest lcd screen and all my L lenses will look and feel so diff.
also and most importantly is the FANTASTIC ISO performance!!!!
6400 is totally usable.
Most I use on my 40D is 1000.
Oh did I mention the HD video?

chin up janer, have a can and listen to the ramones or something whilst your waiting.
havnt heard anything yet bout the camera.

the old man just bought one of these babies when he was over to see me.

Haven't seen the results yet. I know he's hopelessly in love with it though.

Asked in the local shop did they have a demo yet. He looked at me blankly and informed me there was a waiting list of 50 so they won't have a demo until April at the earliest. I've been waiting for this camera for 2 years now. Soon..

i was in b&h last week and they had one on display.
i asked the dude behind the counter if they had any in stock and he practically spat in my face from laughter. at least 6 weeks till they get through their back orders.
i reckon heading up north or else if you've already pre-ordered in dublin is the best way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back