. (1 Viewer)

i saw a bloke on a bike who's reg was 666 the other day. the legendman took a picture to prove it. he looked liek satan with black scaly skin, but that may have been the leathers he was wearing.

i know a girl whos terrified of the number 666 and refuses to dial or type it. a friend of mine gave her his email address which had 666 in it and she wouldn't write to him. recently she got a new phone and her number has 666 in the middle.

most unfortunate.

what about that house on south circular road (i think) -

it's number - 666
it's name - st. annes

I heard a mad story about its history but i forgot it.

i used to live accross teh road from that gaf. it was owned by a preiest, or rather, by the church. there was him and about 6 nuns. and accross teh road was a nunnery too, but that's all yuppie gafs these days.

in my youth we would try variously to break into the gaf, obbsessed with it's evil aura, fine days indeed.

can't remember the story, if there was one...

that sounds like the hellfire club story...except it was goats feet...i think the austrians might know about this...
yes ...(stroking chin)......austria...ducks...goats...i wonder....

mugwump (04 Apr, 2002 01:09 p.m.):
that sounds like the hellfire club story...except it was goats feet...i think the austrians might know about this...

hmmm... cross pollination of posts... hmmm... goats... ducks.."igor, pass me that brain..."

herv (04 Apr, 2002 01:16 p.m.):

hmmm... cross pollination of posts... hmmm... goats... ducks.."igor, pass me that brain..."

yeah, get onto them austrians and ask them if they know anything about severed livestock feet.

speaking of this 666 shit, there's a guy in work who sucessfully lobbied the powers that be to have the number on his swipe card changed to 666. I'm afraid

hopper (04 Apr, 2002 01:21 p.m.):

yeah, get onto them austrians and ask them if they know anything about severed livestock feet.

its a pity we don't have any nordic lines anymore. we could ask about church burning.

hmmm... cross pollination of posts...

herv, you've just created a new "d'internet speak" term . congratulations...there's a badge and an internet fun pack making it's way to you as you speak (courtesy of Al Gore - he "invented" the internet you know)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back