50 Essential Horror Movies (2 Viewers)

Any list which rates Hostel as being in the Top 5000 Horror films of all time ain't worth diddley squat!

That's better - Black Christmas, Nightmare, Friday 13th - all solid.

Not to mention Suspiria and the requisite nods to seminal works.

Judging by those omitted so far, the Top 10 shouldn't contain too many surprises. We've yet to see Halloween, Omen, Exorcist, Bride of Frankenstein, Nosferatu or Psycho. What else, will Night of the Living Dead make it in? Probably one more Dracula movie at least.

Judging by those omitted so far, the Top 10 shouldn't contain too many surprises. We've yet to see Halloween, Omen, Exorcist, Bride of Frankenstein, Nosferatu or Psycho. What else, will Night of the Living Dead make it in? Probably one more Dracula movie at least.

yeaH, was thinking about that myself. had most of them aside from bride of frank and living dead. would also include Don't Look Now. would picnic at hanging rock make it? has rosemary's baby been included already?

from same website, going with the week thats in it. horror sequels that are actually decent....
http://www.flavorwire.com/341813/12-horror-sequels-that-dont-suck

Jaysus, Don't Look Now, and of course, Rosemary's Baby. And I don't think I mentioned the Shining above. That should wrap it up. Is the list out today or tomorrow?

yeaH, was thinking about that myself. had most of them aside from bride of frank and living dead. would also include Don't Look Now. would picnic at hanging rock make it? has rosemary's baby been included already?

from same website, going with the week thats in it. horror sequels that are actually decent....
http://www.flavorwire.com/341813/12-horror-sequels-that-dont-suck

falls into the trap of dissing Halloween III: Season of The Witch. SILVER SHAMROCK.

Jesus Hermie - you practically nailed the top 10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back