... (1 Viewer)

nah, I haven't quite managed that one yet ... and to be honest making jokes is still fairly hit and miss..

the count sure could dig it in his day, i heard they were bringing a HIV positive character to seasame street but now i think its only in france or something. maybe the count could count how many people they infected as they have unprotected sex

No, just that Marklar is ignorant of how The Count is unqualified to count such things.

He counts spooky things dammit!

Go get fucking Big Bird to count HIV contractees or something, leave The Count to what he knows, spiders and bats.

not true phil one time he cudnt sleep and he counted sheep and there aint nuttin spooky about sheep..exept for that strange king sheep who lives on a golf course in blessington..if u dont beleive me ask kev..im fairly sure he allso seen this king like sheep..we were goin by on the 65 one day and there he was standin ontop of the remains of some type of thing made from bricks surrounded by sheep..this is no word of a lie..or maybe i dreamt it but im fairly sure it happend

its true. he was wearing a crown of human bones, a coat of golden wool and hooves as shiney as the brightest of diamonds.rumour is, if u looked him in the eyes.you turned into one of them.....a sheep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back