33 years on... (3 Viewers)

How come Chile's such a long and narrow country? Seriously like, I'm looking at it on the map of the world that I got off the freecycle, it must be over 1000 miles long, but not even 100 miles wide. How did that happen like?

like like.

do you remember where you were when you first heard the news of the 11th us backed coup?

i was in work posting on thumped

it was a heavy day

The truth of it is, without america none of us would be comfortable enough to be concerned with other countries problems. We'd all be thick potato farmers with scabby arses and twelve kids.

Maybe history is not your strong point...

We only became ' scabby arsed potato farmers' when da Brits brought us over the spuds they got from da Yanks, so thats their fault too !!

***king Dumb

ec6c6c5a362cd0abcb5e8cb2cbe45683_med.jpg

Maybe history is not your strong point...

We only became ' scabby arsed potato farmers' when da Brits brought us over the spuds they got from da Yanks, so thats their fault too !!

***king Dumb

So i'm not good at history, so what? I still think that we irish are indebted to the USA and shouldn't belittle their hurting and feelings of loss right now.

A little compassion...? Anyone...? Anyone...? King Dumb...? seanc...? c0De_n1NjA...? and what about you Ciansy? A little compassion...?

So i'm not good at history, so what? I still think that we irish are indebted to the USA and shouldn't belittle their hurting and feelings of loss right now.

A little compassion...? Anyone...? Anyone...? King Dumb...? seanc...? c0De_n1NjA...? and what about you Ciansy? A little compassion...?

Oh, ok. But only cos I have some to spare. Here.

compassion.jpg

I'm loaded with compassion you stupid cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back