303 vs 404 (1 Viewer)

i have also been thinking about getting one of these. the 404 can take a larger memory card, has a built in mic and can run on batteries. its €333 from thomann. not sure how much the 303 is going for but you cant get it new anymore.

tin robots said:
thinking of getting a sampler. anyone know of any obvious differences between the 303( dr. sampler) and the new "ish" 404. id go with the new one but to be honest with ya the 303 looks way cooler!!! sad i know but true.

dr. sampler (scroll down a bit)

ta.

I got a 404 a while ago. Yeah, it looks like it's trying WAY TOO HARD to be hi-tech, but it's a really nice machine. The thing that convinced me to get a 404 was the option to run it off batteries. This with the surprisingly good internal mic means I can sample while on the toilet! Hooray!

Not that I've actually ever done this, but it's nice to have the option.

over 5mins in stereo sampling and over 11 in lo fi. the things an ideas generator. not sure about updating the internal memory, supports big flash cards though.

ps. i made the first recording of just me and the sampler the other day, you can listen here if your interested.

191626160_ad12124c73.jpg

cool
i take it it has enough memory to assign a sample to all the pads and have them all playing at the same time?

tin robots said:
over 5mins in stereo sampling and over 11 in lo fi. the things an ideas generator. not sure about updating the internal memory, supports big flash cards though.

ps. i made the first recording of just me and the sampler the other day, you can listen here if your interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back