3 minutes (1 Viewer)

Squack

I hope you all kept the 3 minutes silence at 11.00.
When you think your life is hard think about the people in asia, no homes, families or food!
Think about how lucky we are
Lets hope 2005 brings us all happiness and fun

does typing count? I havent said a real noise in months.

I work in an office in the swan centre, and they announced it over the intercom, but all the degrats in the office were all like 'buy buy buy, sell sell sell'

I sent an e-mail through the office telling everybody to take their phones off the hook and gave out the red cross e-mail address and suggested people take the 3 minutes to donate some cash.

The most ignorant, racist fuck-wit I know works in my office.

The reply I got from him has possibly got me in a stinker of a mood for the rest of the week.

The Chilli King said:
I sent an e-mail through the office telling everybody to take their phones off the hook and gave out the red cross e-mail address and suggested people take the 3 minutes to donate some cash.

The reply I got from him has possibly got me in a stinker of a mood for the rest of the week.
What he say?

I was giving a class and stopped it for the three minutes. Sorta hard to start off again talking about college web design policies...

The Chilli King said:

report him to your boss. unless he is the boss

broken arm said:
report him to your boss. unless he is the boss
He ain't the boss. He is part of the furniture in this place though. I'm going to lamp the fucker before the day is out if he doesn't shut up.

The Chilli King said:
He ain't the boss. He is part of the furniture in this place though. I'm going to lamp the fucker before the day is out if he doesn't shut up.
Jesus, what did he say?

There were a few people sending texts to the radio the other day saying that we should take care of our problems back home before we go helping people who can't be bothered to help themselves, and all that malarkey. Some of it was vaguely racist, but mostly just ignorant. But in fairness, per head of population, Irish people have been much more generous than so many other countries. It's just some people who are twats.

The Chilli King said:
jane said:
Jesus, what did he say?
You honestly don't want to know some of the things he's said today..

Ah sure he's only a prick.. :mad:
What a bastard. I hope you tell him what's what.

You should get him canned. Who cares if he's part of the furniture? I mean that, "I was here first, so I get to say what I want and no one can hold me accountable" is exactly the attitude that helps people justify their racism in other contexts. And it sucks.

jane said:
Jesus, what did he say?

There were a few people sending texts to the radio the other day saying that we should take care of our problems back home before we go helping people who can't be bothered to help themselves, and all that malarkey. Some of it was vaguely racist, but mostly just ignorant. But in fairness, per head of population, Irish people have been much more generous than so many other countries. It's just some people who are twats.
All I can say Jane is 79.2%

That was the % of people who voted Yes in the citizenship referendum...that scares me.

and it doesnt suprise me that people would say things like that...a lot of people think like that but just dont vocalise it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back