$3 Million dollar records on ebay (1 Viewer)

i was going to say that the fatal flaw is no-one with that much money would be stupid enough to buy that collection, but then i remembered lots of morons have loads of money.

i like this one better mickey:
Q: Hello, I am looking at this collection with deep interest. Has the library been completely catalogued yet? Only it troubles me deeply that there is no mention of MATCHSTALK MEN AND MATCHSTALK CATS AND DOGS by Brian & Michael from 1978. I don’t think you can call any collection complete without this seminal classic, could you please search the data base and get back to me ASAP. Thanks in advance and all the best with the sale of this huge lot.
A: Nearly a million titles are on the computer database so far, and the balance of the collection is extremely well organized. Regarding your specific request, we'll see what we can do, but the owner is busy in nearly non-stop media interviews. If the song charted, the odds are 99% that it's in the collection.

I liked this question

Q: I am simply interested in 'Here comes the Hot Stepper' by Ini Kamoze. Would you be able to separate this classic from the collection and sell it to me? Thank you. Feb-19-08
A: Sorry. NOTHING will be removed from the collection.

Haha I actually found that single in my attic last week, think it was my sisters. Might see if I can get a few quid for it, its on tape and everything

Q: Can you please give me more details on the publishing companies and labels also included in this deal.

A: They're small independents. Publishing: Lito, Lo Presti, Augben, Donnator, Maryvi, Record-Rama Sound Archives.
Record Labels: Impala, Donjo, Ideal, Hidden Gold, Val, Bobby, Joey, Polka King.

Only it troubles me deeply that there is no mention of MATCHSTALK MEN AND MATCHSTALK CATS AND DOGS by Brian & Michael from 1978. I don’t think you can call any collection complete without this seminal classic, could you please search the data base and get back to me ASAP.

That's quite true, I was going to point it out myself before I noticed this. Brian & Michael fucking slay, dude, and I'm not even talking toboggan stylee.

What the fuck, they're trying to sell my ill-fated 80's record label?? Thanks Damo, you're getting a cut of the sue-money

Q: Can you please give me more details on the publishing companies and labels also included in this deal.

A: They're small independents. Publishing: Lito, Lo Presti, Augben, Donnator, Maryvi, Record-Rama Sound Archives.
Record Labels: Impala, Donjo, Ideal, Hidden Gold, Val, Bobby, Joey, Polka King.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back