25th SEPTEMBER all ages!! city arts centre gig (1 Viewer)

Dylan

BASTA! presents...

an all-ages gig with a little sumat extra!!!

SATURDAY 25th SEPTEMBER

Ciity Arts Centre
Moss St., Dublin 2
(opposite IFSC)

adm: €3 inc. free food courtesy of Food Not Bombs

12-2pm -'Show what ya goh!' Stencil Art Jam

2-6.30pm -all ages gig!!!

Make a stencil with a political message you want the world to see and bring it along!

PUGET SOUND
LANGDON BECK
SOLDIERS TAKE HALF
BURN IT TO THE GROUND

+ 4 more t.b.c.

NO DRINK OR DRUGS PLEASE!

this is a non-profit diy event
contact [email protected]

yup i just gotta check it with them but i think the two front shutters facing the the liffey coz thats where it will get seen the most. i gotta check it though and if it is that it'll need a coat of white paint first so we'll see.

burn it.. are playing?

I was shocked when i saw, can't complain tho.

if only 'pac could be there

*pours bottle of buckfast onto curb*

THE KILLING SPREE... from Belfast are confirmed to play this aswell now.

nah it's nothing to do with FNB although Erins organising a Food Not Boms for the gig for the day. If theres any profit left over we were gonna give it to Ladyfest but Natalia said they seem to be doing grand on funds so I suppose it could go to fnb. maybe, we'll see. there probably wont be that much anyway seing as theres spraypaint to buy n bands to pay n all.

Re: CCA stencils

If anyone needs an acetate to make a stencil (not that this can't be done on cardboard, but if you wanna get fancy or plan on re-using it), I'll leave a few at the library for pick-up.
That be Bad Books on Strandville Avenue, off North Strand Road.
Open Wendesdays, 7-9pm
Sundays, 2-5pm.

this is gonna be great.... killing spree: we heard their new 7inch when we went up to phils there not so long ago, good fucking stuff hopefully theyll bring it down.
bernard if your reading this stay down an extra day and do some recording in kilcoole!!!! eh eh?? dara

mc moley said:
this is gonna be great.... killing spree: we heard their new 7inch when we went up to phils there not so long ago, good fucking stuff hopefully theyll bring it down.
bernard if your reading this stay down an extra day and do some recording in kilcoole!!!! eh eh?? dara
i shall put it to "the lawds".

our agent assures us the 7" should be finalised for this gig, but then he would say that ever since the evening ricki flipped out in the drawing room, threw his brandy into the roaring fire, and thrust the red hot poker into the petrified agent's left nostril, saying "one more excuse out of you and i'll have your tongue", before spitting in the poor man's cereal and storming off to his quarters.

it was an amusing diversion in an otherwise dull night of chequers and chess.

hugz,
fab five freddy

yeah icant fucken wait! we've started working on a 6 n a half foot talk stencil of a guy screamin into a mic which is gonna be kinda like the frame. Getting off school time to do it n all!

If anyone happens to have 'means' of 'acqiuring' some spray paint that'd be super cool. please tell me if ya can so we know how much we need to buy.

Giant Killer Robots form Portlaoise complete the line-up for this by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back