23/12 Shebeen Chic - RIGHT!!!!THUMPED CHRISTMAS PARTY 2010 STARTS HERE!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 687
  • Views 53K
  • Watchers 5

Will you be attending the 2010 thumped Christmas party?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't you all have left your house by now?

You can't all be fashionably late

Ya all, have to pull,GF threw a wobbelly - was out and told I was insane- when will it be arranged again!!!!!

I'm going to have a drink and think about it. If I like it i'll go, if I burst into tears i'll not go.

Fucking christmas week does this to you.

also, considering we are the same person and i cant make it, there wont be any of that 'you never see ann post and i is john' in the same place crap.

WILL THERE @thumped?

I'm going to have a drink and think about it. If I like it i'll go, if I burst into tears i'll not go.

i'm not sure what to do with these tears of joy

I really think you should john. it has all the markings of a fun night.

ok I will.

Fact: I met taubstaumm once before, at the thumped christmas party 2008, and I don't think i've ever met anyone who was less interested in talking to me

Fact: I met Shorty a few times years and years ago and someone said I looked like him and he was disgusted

Here guys, if you're checking thumped on your phone save us a seat, yeah?

Hi! Shebeen were on to me. Orlagh wants to speak to someone to confirm details about this. Shneaky?
how did you know she spelled it like that over the phone? did she say 'hi i'm orlagh with a GH'? did you think at first she had said 'hi i'm orla with a gee hey'?

I was on my way (partly) into this (and partly into something else) but turned back after about 2 miles. I don't even recognise the place anymore with all this fuckin snow.

and now my satellite dish doesn't work because its covered in snow (I'm gonna take the hose to it tomorrow and deplete the reservoirs as best I can).

fuck fuck fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back