2015 releases worth a listen... (1 Viewer)

Prince streamed a live show at Paisley Park from last week

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

it's mainly just grooving and guitar solo-ing but still a cool listen

reissue release

Upper Hell by Ela Orleans.

ela-orleans-upper-hell-LST16503_b.jpg

this is worth a listen. Im not mad about it to be honest but it has a lot of potential to grow on me. Have most of her releases over the passed 5 or 6 years. this is a bit of a departure. The departure being that she's handed the controls over to Howie B on this one. more clean electronic based instrumentation on here as opposed to dreary reverb guitar which I love. rather than disliking it I think it's just a matter of getting used to it for me but I'd say folks here would dig

Listening to the new Blanck Mass album this morning. This is the second album by Benjamin John Power from Fuck Buttons (and I think he has an EP that he recorded on a GameBoy as well).

Halfway through it and I've mixed feelings. Theres a bit too much squealing for my liking but it does have that dark FB vibe to it that I really like.

Worth a listen if you like Fuck Buttons.

<3

Listening to the new Blanck Mass album this morning. This is the second album by Benjamin John Power from Fuck Buttons (and I think he has an EP that he recorded on a GameBoy as well).

Halfway through it and I've mixed feelings. Theres a bit too much squealing for my liking but it does have that dark FB vibe to it that I really like.

Worth a listen if you like Fuck Buttons.

I liked but ye i like Fuck Buttons.

It's the other guy Andy Hung who released the EP recorded on Gameboy

this isn't strictly 2015 but I came across this around RSD this year. Someone retweeted a tweet from Oh La La records in the US about a free 7" record they were giving out to anyone who wanted one. This song is on one side of it.

kind of generic Indie pop but I like it.

yeah, emailed lads at norman earlier.no reply yet. its listed as 'coming soon' but not for pre order yet. dont fancy paying for shipping from US to be honest. will hopefully nab one when norman put it for sale

Give me a heads up if you spot it first.
after a little arithmetic, ended up purchasing this from Canada. what you pay in shipping you make back from price of the LP. $25 from North America/£23 from Norman Records (without shipping in both). NR got back to me, only getting a handful so worth your while getting on it from Canada. According to current currency rates, works out pretty much the same price all in.

after a little arithmetic, ended up purchasing this from Canada. what you pay in shipping you make back from price of the LP. $25 from North America/£23 from Norman Records (without shipping in both). NR got back to me, only getting a handful so worth your while getting on it from Canada. According to current currency rates, works out pretty much the same price all in.

Done. Just ordered it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back