2008 Beijing Olympics (1 Viewer)

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
[video=google;251474629609754960]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=251474629609754960[/video]

Who can't wait? I usually don't follow sports at all but I love the Olympics.

I disagree there Red Menace about the football angle.
Professionals playing Olympic football is ridiculous, same thing with Basketball pros being allowed to play in the Olympics.

I disagree there Red Menace about the football angle.
Professionals playing Olympic football is ridiculous, same thing with Basketball pros being allowed to play in the Olympics.

So you think it's gonna be crap because there's real players playing?
I don't make the rules, I just get to watch Anderson, Diego, Ronaldinho, Jo, Pato etc. etc.

The Olympics are a sham these days, mainly because the central feature (athletics) has killed itself.
Holding the games under the aegis of one of the most disgraceful regimes on earth isn't making me very excited either.

The Olympics are a sham these days, mainly because the central feature (athletics) has killed itself.
Holding the games under the aegis of one of the most disgraceful regimes on earth isn't making me very excited either.

Ireland are gonna bid for the Olympics soon and are using 2 main points to help further their case;

1: Ireland is not China
2: Ireland proposes banning Athletics and most other sports **

** we're gonna claim its on ethical grounds but really its because it'll save us having to build shit.

They showed some report on the smog last night on SSN and you could only see a few meters in front of you. Forgetting the spectators in the cheap seats it can't be good for all those healthy air needing athletes

pollution1_540.jpg

Where the people suffer under a similarly oppressive regime to that of China.

Yes that's precisely what I said. Dont ask me what I meant, tell me what I didnt mean and be sure to condescend while you go. Sometimes this board is like what id imagine being in a Richard Linklater movie must be like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back