▒▒▒▒▒memories▒▒▒▒▒ (1 Viewer)

pete said:
here egg / conor - remember when someone was going to move all the useful threads from the things board over to the new board i set up to act as an archive? was that ever done?

oh yeah... eh, what's involved again? how do i access these tings?

snap-apple said:
oh yeah... eh, what's involved again? how do i access these tings?
just go to the things board and start your moderating engine. it's still there, like

Pete, I was actually thinking it'd be a good idea to move all the old articles from the things website to thumped. TYM people were basically a subset of thumped people, and if the stuff was up here rather than there it'd be much easier for people to find. You could stick a "resources" link up in the menu. Maybe send me an email and we can have a chat about it

egg_ said:
Pete, I was actually thinking it'd be a good idea to move all the old articles from the things website to thumped. TYM people were basically a subset of thumped people, and if the stuff was up here rather than there it'd be much easier for people to find. You could stick a "resources" link up in the menu. Maybe send me an email and we can have a chat about it

yeah sounds good. just had a quick trot through some of the old tym threads and not much of use on the forum. the articles were good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back