23rd December - Large Mound + Crumb - BBR (1 Viewer)

hugh

Contributor
Since 2000
Solutions
Large Mound (with special guests Crumb)
Venue: The Boom Boom Room, Dublin
Date: Sunday December 23rd
Time: 8pm
Price: 7 Euros

Yes, what is says above. We're gonna be rocking the Boom Boom Room one more time for 2007. Our "My Whole Life Is Have To" album gets its full nationwide release this Friday and download release some time this month too. So we're in the mood for celebrating. Come and find out why the press are saying things like:

"... Irelands best band. Large Mound are an awesome musical force, existing at the point where two very different music universes collide, a twilight zone where Sebadoh seduce Saxon, Def Leppard defile Dinosaur Jr, Megadeath get molested by Mega City Four and Priest party with Pavement. In other words, they combine mighty riffs with melodic introspection and enjoy themselves doing it. If that kind of thing is wrong, then I don't want to be right." - (Irish News, November 2007)

"(My Whole Life Is Have To is) a no nonsense contender for best rock album of 2007" (Limerick Independent, November 2007)

"A powerful and exciting album that you must have" (The Star, November 2007)

"Large Mound make the kind of joyful noise that inspires kids to form bands" (Hot Press, November 2007).

Come and celebrate the last drinking night before Christmas with Large Mound and Crumb. But get there early, as last time it was packed out.

are you guys still playing BBR with MDR and P247 on 15th?

can't find a listing for that one
Think this gig is postponed nlgbbbblth. If you come to the BBR we'll play a Dead song of you choice, providing you email an mp3. I'd suggest, "playing in the band" or, given the current state of the media, "casey jones".

yea that one was cancelled/postponed. This one is happening

BBR-xmas.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back