Bored in Work 130 (1 Viewer)

Nelly - hot in herre
The extra "R" in "Herre" is there to indicate that it is really hot. Definitely hotter than just one "R." Christina Aguilera did the same thing on her song, "Dirrty," which needed the extra "R" because it was really dirty.

The Real Billy Gannon:
http://www.bikerfox.com/foxphotos2/

446.jpg

The secret to enjoying life and the most important thing you can do by far to make life fantastic is cardiovascular activities.

my favourite thing about Pikachu actually is the ability to call non TM Pikachu's Fakeachu's. Fucking Pokemon.
kirstie said:
I see a fair few fakeachu's in there too...

Biker Fox is bleedin' classic. He's either real or from the mind of Gan-com.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Frank Paul is the world famous
lillogo.gif
[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
lillogo.gif
is 5' 10" and 155lbs with naturally curly brown hair. He has lost over 90 pounds since he began riding a bicycle 5 years ago. His heart rate averages 35-40 beats-per-minute, and blood pressure is 110/70. Born in 1958 in Monroe, LA, BikerFox was delivered in the mouth of an alligator that his father had to cut off in order to save his life. (The alligator survived and went back to the swamp lands) BikerFox began riding bikes at the age of 4. He started riding again in the year 2000. That is when he invented the first front flip on a mountain bike. He is single, never married, and has a variety of interests. His hobbies include biking 25-65 miles almost every day in extreme temperatures from 15 to 115 degrees F. His other interests include swimming, wildlife conservation, nature, radio controlled airplanes, ping-pong, and many other cardiovascular recreational activities. He is the President, CEO, and Board Member of
Billions and Trillions Inc, a multi-million dollar company. He is known as the Muscle Car Guru of the Mid-West. [/font]

sketch

anyone here? *looks around sheepishly*

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D .|..| :) :D

I just finished my stoopid law exam, last one before Christmas. Dublin better slip into something comfortable, I'm on my merry way.

so hungry.

Get that toast and tea into yeh, fancy.

mmmmmm*crunch*crunch*
*chomp*chomp*chomp*mmm
*slllllluuueeeeeeeerrrrrp!
*squush*squush*
guuuuruulp

ahhh

Wavioli said:
why do non maths geeks not get maths geeks jokes?

becouse they know nothing about maths...
it's great! it's like a secret club, where everyone wears thick plastic-rimmed spectacles and goes around with big Lego haircuts, wearing cords when it's not trendy to wear , cords, and wearing plaid when it is, pouring scorn on those lesser mortals who don't have the intellectual capabilities to get their obscure puns and witticisms.

but in fairness now that was more of a computer nerd joke than a maths joke.
lmd64 said:
it's great! it's like a secret club, where everyone wears thick plastic-rimmed spectacles and goes around with big Lego haircuts, wearing cords when it's not trendy to wear , cords, and wearing plaid when it is, pouring scorn on those lesser mortals who don't have the intellectual capabilities to get their obscure puns and witticisms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back