Roadburn Download Thread (1 Viewer)

Corm

Website
www.myspace.com
Yo...post links to downloads of your favourite albums by your favourite bands playing at Roadburn. There's lots I don't already know and I'd hate to have one of those buzzes where I only find out how much I like a band after missing them...and it's always better when you know the music beforehand...

I'll start with something easy:

DOWN - Nola. The first album, amazing.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ahyeknbg30e

DOWN - Over The Under. The most recent album, from last year, also (but not quite as) amazing.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ahyeknbg30e

It's a rerelease of older material, can't remember the name of it...cleaned up and with nice new digipack artwork. If fucking An Post get their shit together, it should have been here last Friday...

CS299504-01A-BIG.jpg

Bliss Torn From Emptiness?? That the one?

where does one start with that lot?

Here Corm, I don't know how to do the upload thing but you MUST check out these bands...otherwise everyone will think you're a total fagmunch, and I for one just don't want that to happen...

Gentleman's Pistols - I only have the demo but it's banging!!
Earthless - S/T and Rhythms of a Cosmic Sky
Witch - S/T
The Groundhog's - Thank Christ for the Bomb
Trouble - Psalm Nine
Acid Mothers Guru - as far as as I know they've nothing recorded but it'll be a sight to behold regardless
Boris - Pink, Amplifier Worship

Karen has all this and more up on her SoulSeek folder...get rippin!!!

Moose go for Thaumogenesis, then Touched and then Gilted By The Sun. Three great albums. I would have put a nadja track in that noise mix for you but they're hella hella long tracks (Thaumogenesis is a single 74 minute track)..

i have an acid mothers guru recording in my slsk eoin...be back in dublin thursday so i'll log into it and leave it on then

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back