BUILD YOUR OWN DRONE (1 Viewer)

got me mortgage approval, but gonna see if I can afford this anyway. been piling in the overtime recently! Will hopefully have an answer for ya today. Can you pm yr account details Oootini? Donnae have the paypal action unfortunately, so can only transfer it directly to yr account

HMD's plan?
This is getting messy. Who is looking after the other group?

Is everyone on the list definite?

Here's a suggestion. Keep it to one paypal account - it can be mine if you're weird about it.. Set a deadline for Paypal transfers. Anyone not in by the deadline gets to form another group.

Anyone not living in Dublin?

chutters is going to put money into mine later today.
i also have:

aoboa
hanley
ratmonkey
cookie monster

as definites

that's this group done.

hanley is a mte of mine and in london, cookie is in dublin, ratmonkey is in cark, i'm in dublin.

I presume that cos these are educational kits they won't get hit with duty?

good question! i've bought kits from america before and never got hit with anything like that before. i'll send pete an email.

I know the xoxbox was shipped marked as education electronic kit. No duty on them afaik.

Cool.
Is anyone looking after the Paypal side of the other group?
I'll do once the Casper guy is aware of the split orders and who they're coming from. Not up for doing bank transfers though.

Cool.
Is anyone looking after the Paypal side of the other group?
I'll do once the Casper guy is aware of the split orders and who they're coming from. Not up for doing bank transfers though.

I can paypal you the money for Ann Post and myself. HMD said he can paypal. So just Funky Kitchen to sort. If you're ok with looking after forwarding it to Casper?

I'm sure HMD can vouch for me being trustworthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back