Second life wack jobs (1 Viewer)

Froog

Get some!
Supporter
check these fruity fucks out:

04_13_08_21.gif

more hilarity here:

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/weekend-web/second-life-exchange.php?page=1

A girl I know from the internet was hanging around in some "mental health zone" in SL the other day and she someone commit SL-suicide. It was so weird hearing her talk about it, like that Camus (?) story of the guy jumping off a bridge. Although in SL it's probably normal to feel like Camus.

I love that shit.
I miss playing WOW :(

LOL i saw the
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
RAID before i played WOW..its sad i recogise where it is now..lol

Didn't realise til i rewatched it that they were ALLY not horde.

I thought this was about virtual companies laying off virtually tens of thousands of virtual jobs on a virtually global basis; rendering thousands of virtual employees virtually penniless and in dire need of virtual support.

such is life.

second life i mean.

I miss playing WOW :(

LOL i saw the FUNERAL RAID before i played WOW..its sad i recogise where it is now..lol

Didn't realise til i rewatched it that they were ALLY not horde.

I had to look this up

amazing

Ok, let me sort of explain what happened. A friend of mine on the server Illidan tipped me off about some "illidrama" that was happening on his server. (He's a 60 Nelf Priest) Anyway, a person on the horde side died in RL. So some of the horde people decided to hold a memorial service for her on the game. They logged onto her character and moved it to winterspring next to a lake so everyone could come from both factions for the memorial service. There were around 40 to 50 horde (possibly more) in a line for the "viewing of the body" when suddenly out of nowhere, a 60 nelf rogue ambushes the dead person's character, kills her, and the rest of an alliance guild (SERENITY NOW) sprinted in over the hill, and AOE bombed the entire memorial service, killing everyone. They even made a pvp video of it, which I have seen, and it was hysterical. I feel terrible that they did this at a memorial service for a person in game that was evidently a pretty good person. But, at the same time, 1. the memorial service was held in a contested zone, and 2. its about the funniest thing ever."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back