Pet Lamb Appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

Re: Pet Lamb Appreication thread

Good noise. Especially "I Got Played" and the "Tenderness" album (the big direction shift)

Sound lads. Played in a band as a gosan that supported them, and they were cool to us.

Yep, this thread has both my thumbs pointing up.

Took on David Lacey to drum on next album despite his oft-declared distaste for Pet Lamb.

lacey, if you are reading this - you are and always will be THE MAN!

sweaty handshake is one of me favourite records, but oddly for me i never bothered to find out what else they did, think I heard one song of their new record on the fanning show and thought blllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeegggggggghhhh, although i was probably only 13 or 14

spent ep. i am an asshole tshirts at feile. pet lamb stitched into a ski hat.

sweaty handshake is one of me favourite records, but oddly for me i never bothered to find out what else they did, think I heard one song of their new record on the fanning show and thought blllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeegggggggghhhh, although i was probably only 13 or 14

You'd probably love it now.

I really thought this thread was gonna be about someone who bought a pet lamb. One of those feelgood threads that pop-up from time to time...

the unreleased album recorded before tenderness is fantastic.

Absolutely. I had a copy of it. Left it in the studio. Ray Parker Jr. used it for test mixes for a Lego video game soundtrack. Sounded just like Ghostbusters, but LegoWorld!
Need to get another copy.

Nurse_DieselT.jpg

is that nurse diesel?
i loved, loved, loved pet lamb. i still listen to sweaty handshake, but i too was about 14 when the second album came out and was kind of bleegghhh. anywhere you could get a copy of it now? or even better, a copy of the lost second album? they were amazing, and wormhole, around the time of chicks dig scars were incredible too. man oh man.

High Anxiety. Therapy robbed the title years later.

I find that hard to believe! Could be just a coincidence? Like the Therapy? song Jam Jar Jail. Andy said in an interview with Leagues O'Toole that it nothing to do with the band. Was about a dying butterfly in a jar.

is that nurse diesel?
i loved, loved, loved pet lamb. i still listen to sweaty handshake, but i too was about 14 when the second album came out and was kind of bleegghhh. anywhere you could get a copy of it now? or even better, a copy of the lost second album? they were amazing, and wormhole, around the time of chicks dig scars were incredible too. man oh man.

I think they still have copies of Tenderness in Road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back