Star Trek: The Next Generation (2 Viewers)

Favorite of these?

• Total voters
That son of Worf's was quite the irritating little coprophage.

I hoped that one day Worf would cut Alexander's throat. Stupid stupid kid.

I went with JL Picard. Amazing. Oozing with gravitas. I loved when he decided to join Riker's poker game in the final episode. It was heartbreaking. So many wonderful Picard centred episodes.

I hoped that one day Worf would cut Alexander's throat. Stupid stupid kid.

I went with JL Picard. Amazing. Oozing with gravitas. I loved when he decided to join Riker's poker game in the final episode. It was heartbreaking. So many wonderful Picard centred episodes.

hes really short. i passed him on the street once. he was trying to disguise himself by wearing a baseball cap but i recognized him instantly. i played it cool and said nothing.

Miles O'Brien for me. He was deadly in DS9.

Every kid in Star Trek is a complete dope. Alexander, Wesley, Cisco's son. I hate that kid in Voyager that Seven keeps hanging around with. And them Borg kids as well.

Worst character of all time - Harry Kim in Voyager - he's a loser.

Couldn't even manage to watch one episode of Enterprise because of the title music. Terrible stuff.

DS9 was way better than TNG. at least they had a better effects budget. and a developing storyline, rather than standalone space opera scripts.

you've forgotten yourself.

Sisco was a pile of shit. He was all deep breaths and over pronounced dramatics. DS9 was boring crap. "oooh the wormhole" - pretty much the basis of every single damn episode.

im not a fan of klingons in general but i like worf. i find his bad temper and violent tendancies very entertaining. i cant stand wesley crusher though. i'd give him a good hiding if i was in his class at the acadamy.

"your earth women are so....fragile"

best line

i was never a huge fan...first season is very enjoyable - don't know much after that - best character was the black ooze that hated everyone and killed tasha yar

michael berryman with space bugs in his brain was cool too

'ksake. The greatest.

tos_002.jpg

Tasha got her cans out in 48 hours. I think that's why the black tar dude killed her. it was pretty cool when it ate Riker too. Riker had some growing up to do.

Tasha got her cans out in 48 hours. I think that's why the black tar dude killed her. it was pretty cool when it ate Riker too. Riker had some growing up to do.

really? good enough for her so. i'd never vote for riker as my favorite but he was alright. he was always going to rysa 4 (sp?) on holidays for the sex tourism.

I see they're adding new special FX to the Original Series. I'd prefer they left it alone. The digitally remastered look was nice and clean but if they start on with the "I want 10 per cent more aliens" crap á la George Lucas....

wil wheaton grew up too, and got himself a site:
www.wilwheaton.net
seems like a nice enough chap. i remember him talking about star trek fans coming up to him in the street, and telling him they hoped he'd be raped by klingons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back