Are you ready to have children? (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter egg_
  • Start date
  • Replies 94
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 2
I'm not anyway. I'd be worried about what they'd do to my stuff. You'd want them to get into good music, but they'd wreck records if they got their grubby hands on them. I hate the way they drool and have food on their hands too. Bleh. Also I probably wouldn't be able to have my beloved filthy Japanese comics in the house/on my computer if I had a kid. Maybe none of that stuff matters once you have them though.

Although remember that adorable Chaos AD kid on YouTube?

Children are great. In some ways they are much easier to live with than adults are. They are usually fairly easily pleased and amused. My niece and nephew only cry when there is something wrong, once that's sorted they're fine again... and the problem is usually very obvious.

They don't sulk, they always let you know as soon as there is a problem, no brooding or overthinking. Everything is nice and simple. Their honesty is refreshing.

Children are great. In some ways they are much easier to live with than adults are. They are usually fairly easily pleased and amused. My niece and nephew only cry when there is something wrong, once that's sorted they're fine again... and the problem is usually very obvious.

They don't sulk, they always let you know as soon as there is a problem, no brooding or overthinking. Everything is nice and simple. Their honesty is refreshing.

word.

plus it's deadly the way no matter how shitty one feels about life and its problems, the child won't judge you and probably still thinks 'yeah, this dude is cool' even if no one else does. Well. until they grow up a bit anyway.

this album is good too. and it's got Half Man Half Biscuit.

B000HOMLNS.01._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V36685175_.jpg

Like a Linux server in many ways.
*Sigh*

My niece and nephew only cry when there is something wrong, once that's sorted they're fine again... and the problem is usually very obvious
But often you can't sort it out, and that's the killer. You may not want to sit in the car, little girl, but we're 120 miles from home and daddy has to go to work tomorrow. And all the roaring and shouting in the world isn't going to shorten the journey

Nobody listens when you tell them what it's like to have a kid - all they want to hear is the good stuff, and then when a child arrives they say "nobody told me it would be like this"

But often you can't sort it out, and that's the killer. You may not want to sit in the car, little girl, but we're 120 miles from home and daddy has to go to work tomorrow.

Nobody listens when you tell them what it's like to have a kid - all they want to hear is the good stuff, and then when a child arrives they say "nobody told me it would be like this"

That is true. My nephew hated his car seat with a passion and I took several road trips with them. Someone would have to sit in the back with him and keep him entertained the whole time or it would be non-stop crying.

you should go to the 'Bitches, Guns And Crack' forum

that's where the freaky shit goes down these days...
this is the bitches, guns and crack forum. i'm suggesting a sub forum for babies, another for gays and yet another for metrosexuals.

this is the bitches, guns and crack forum. i'm suggesting a sub forum for babies, another for gays and yet another for metrosexuals.

I've been calling for a parents forum for yonks now, a place where we can disucss good wholesome family values with out you wastoid 'sterile from the PCP' perverts smearing your filthy vile ideas of "humour" about the place like a prisoners shit on the shitty walls of a turkish shithouse jail...

and I mean that in the nicest possible way you understand...

I've been calling for a parents forum for yonks now, a place where we can disucss good wholesome family values with out you wastoid 'sterile from the PCP' perverts smearing your filthy vile ideas of "humour" about the place like a prisoners shit on the shitty walls of a turkish shithouse jail...

and I mean that in the nicest possible way you understand...
you shoudl deffo get one. selfrighteous bastards the lot of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back