The Official Feel Sorry for Yourself Thread (3 Viewers)

mackle

Right the idea is you get to whinge and moan about stuff thats pissing you off and making you feeling sorry for yourself. I'll go first-

I am tired and want a break. Going to school Monday to Friday and working Saturday and Sunday is killing me.......

as well as working on two one day internships a week and temping the rest, i now have to get an evening job to cover my rent and drug taking. Bah! On the plus side, i am not eating chips. Life in Balance.

Ive got a dreadlock ball at the side of my head held together with elastic band... not sure if i havent knotted it enough or used the wrong wax! But it seems unremovable....

Ran out of tabacco so im rolling out of old silk cut butts belong to my brother.

I dont find messing about with CCTV fun.

Im going to have to stand up for a group of girls who are suspended every other week tomorrow......

I feel alright. no job, and I owe €1400 in tax, but the wheels are in motion and the outlook is better than it's been in a long time. I got a lot of :) in me today.

There should be more "feeling sorry for yourself" threads, they seem to make everyone feel great!

WOOH!!!

Downside/Havn't met Mackle yet
Upside/Caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror

Soundgarden-Down-On-The-Upsid-366889.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back